Precision Resource, Inc. (the “Company”) is a global company with its headquarters in the U.S.A. This notice outlines how and why Precision Resource collects and uses personal data from visits to the Company’s websites (“Websites”) or social media platforms. This notice also explains your rights as someone who may provide personal data to the Company through its Websites and how to exercise these rights.
Summary of Your Rights
Depending on the legal basis for processing your personal data, you may have some or all of the following rights:
- Right to be informed about the personal data we collect from you, and how we process it.
- Right to get confirmation that your personal data is being processed and have the ability to access your personal data.
- Right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to request the removal or deletion of your personal data if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing it.
- Right to ‘block’ or restrict the processing of your personal data. When your personal data is restricted, we are permitted to store your data, but not to process it further.
- Right to request and get your personal data that you provided to us and use it for your own purposes. We will provide your data to you within 30 days of your request. To request your personal data, please contact us using the information at the bottom of this privacy notice.
- Right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in compliance with applicable law and regulations.
Information Collected and Used by Precision Resource
When you fill out the “Contact Us” form on our Website, we may collect personal data from you, such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number. When you interact with us on our social media platforms, we may also collect personal data that you provide. All of such information is provided voluntarily by you. We will not sell this information to anyone, but may use this information to contact you about your interest in the Company, respond to your requests for information, and to track usage of our Website.
We also collect non-personal information that enables us to identify your browser and device and tell us which pages within our Website you visit and on which pages you spend the most time. We track this information to help us understand how how people use our website and to improve your website experience.
We do this by using the following:
- Cookies: A cookie is a small alphanumeric text file that we automatically assign to visitors to our Website. It is stored in your browser and allows us to identify your interaction with us and recognize who you are when you return to our Website.
- IP address: Your internet protocol address, which identifies the computer or network from which you accessed the internet.
- Pixel: A pixel is a line of code that sits within our webpages and which we use to record that you have visited a particular page within our Websites.
Consent to Collection and Use of Information
If you do not agree to us using cookies and the above information, you may prevent their use through your browser settings. However, keep in mind that by choosing not to accept cookies, certain Website features may not work as we have intended.
Notice to Persons Accessing this Website Outside the United States
If you reside outside the United States, any information you provide to us on this Website will be transferred out of your country and into the United States. If you do not want your personal information to leave your country, please do not provide such information to Precision Resource and do not use our Website. By providing personal information to Precision Resource, you explicitly consent to the transfer of your information to the United States and/or other countries.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors, vendors and service providers we use to support our business and this Website.
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of the Company’s assets, in which case personal information we collect via this Website will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our clients, customers, employees, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, information security and other related matters.
How Long we Keep Your Information:
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements, the Company endeavors to retain your personal information only for as long as it believes is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the personal information was collected (including, for the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting or other reporting requirements or obligations). We may, instead of destroying or erasing your personal information, make it anonymous such that it cannot be associated with or tracked back to you.
Deletion or Amendment of Your Information
You have the right at any time to contact us to delete your data or to amend or correct your data. Please see the section titled “Contact Us” below. Any request to delete your personal information may not result in deletion of any information submitted by you to a third-party provider. If you require the third-party to delete any of your personal information, you must contact the third party directly to request such deletion.
Protection of Your Information
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Revised August 29, 2019